de colours that paints my simple life

Thursday, August 16, 2007

holiday post02

16 Aug 11:55
haha..
wat a day..haha…but net is still happy..
cos finally can rest le….
Later got to go sch for video screening…cant wait to c other group de work…
Haha…

but wan go shopping too…
haha…hmm….but Singapore like got not much place to shop le..
haha….but anyway…meeting serene on the 27Aug go shop shop..
hope she still rmb..
hmm…should call xiuzhen and gie gie alone too…
we so long nv go shopping together le..
n It had been a long long time ever I see xiuzhen le..
haha…miss thm much..miss my old time too..
ever since I step into poly ppl start to change me round n round..
so now I am trying to change myself back..
to the old me back…hard sia…haha…
but any way….i am happy.. juz happy wox….
haha…I thk tt’s my life getting happy don’t need any reason…
u juz need to be happy..
haha..
ohya ytd aready finish my comice…haiz..
going to miss my “song fen shan wu” haha..
love tt comic lot…and I thk I am going to re re re read it again
befor sis return it to her fren wox….


Oh ya ya…now I know y sis always wake up in the morning during her
holiday to juz go online le..
Cos no one to bother u…haha..
hmm…I wan to learn jap again….
ever since I in pri sch said wan learn wan lear…till nw..
in poly le still haven learn…
daddy from don’t know when tell me go learn till now....
hmm…but any way I thk I learning it on line first..
got a lot of on line lesson to learn..
hope I can really learn in this way..
don’t know why juz like jap as a language..
but as a country I still like france… ( i wan go i wan go )

ytd watch tv saw a country tt have lot lot lot of chocolote in their country..
I don’t care…I wan save money n go there….haha…
ii wan go other countriesss to play n walk around..
but …haha…mummy sure would not let me go de….
okok end if my day dream..
going sch le...
haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home