de colours that paints my simple life

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

hurting

i am now so sad...
so so sad...so so so so so so SAD...
i was so happy 5 to 10min ago..
but y y ...
y do u wan to remind me of that...

remind me of wat i wan to forget...
remind me of whatever it is...
remind me of my sadness....
remind me of ..............
i am so happy this few day...
but why ... WHY....why do u wan to remind me....
why...
i dont wan to cry..
i juz wan to be happy..
i dont wan to cry infront of ppl...
i dont wan ppl to c how weak i actually am...
i dont wan....dont wan .... dont wan....
i juz wan to happy....
can i...
u all thk tt i am not sad...
but wrong...
i am more more sad thn who ever...

jaNet dont let ur tears drop...
not now.....not now..... be strong....
be stronger.....keep ur tears....
keep it all....
HURTING

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home