de colours that paints my simple life

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

a no title post


Tuesday(Afternooon)
ok...after a long morning..
which i regrate not bring my text bk..
is afternoon le..
me n esther go collect cake4 outside the sch for emd n sam bday..
haha..
got to said..
a big big..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAM N EMD...
haha..
cool right eating bday cake in lab..
haha..
hmm....thn we haf fun fun fun with thm..
haha..












wan know wat happen..
thn actually cut cake together...
thn make their 'sweet wish' together..
thn feed each other..
haha..
how loving...haha.....(OS they not couple...)
haha...

after tt....we whn pack food back to lab n eat..
haha....(eat some more eat some more)....
hmm...thn do assignment again lor..
wat the..
hmm....haiz..no bk really diff to do..
sad sad..
got to thanx my kor who try to cheer me up..
n wan to talk to me..
haha...dont worrx kor...if i am crazy or gone crazy..
i will still rmb u de..
i would choose to forget some thgs..
but not the other..

now prayiny to god tt time can increase..
more time for me to do MRTL..
6 more dayz..
6 day...oh GOD can u increase it to abt 10 more day..
thn i can really finish it..
if not i thk i cant finish it at all ba..
now not even 5% done..
how am i going to finish.....
ahhhhhh..
n tt stupid thg kept running again n again in the back of my head..
making me more n more tired n sick..
ya....i cant really take it anymore....
cant take it any more le..

i wan to ______..
haiz.....nv di8dt i tell any one abt it...
but u know wat ...the more YOU FORCE me....
the more i WAN TO BREAK FREE.....
i guess no one understand it...ya...no one....



Tuesday..(morning)
ok ok..long time no blog..
i actually got write de..
but i juz dont haf the mood to click the post thggs...
haiz..
juz so so tired..

now is Animation class..
n teacher as the same came in n tell ue to do our own thgs..
on ya n whole calss doing MRTL..
cos 6 days later...
got to hand in le..
haiz..
n u know wat..
this cleaver gal here spend her dont know how long do de thgs is wrong de..
so now in class redo..
haiz...
cleaver right..
haiz..
rigging...my cow...
sound so fun but yet so tired..
i like till now do only 5% of it...haiz..
i thk not event 5%..
may be less...ahhhhh....
GOD HELP......

thn the whole lesson bloggong n doing abit of it..
n i am lost le..
haha....
dont know wat to do..
i should haf bring my book today...
haha..
whole class doing so i should do oso..haha...
do together dont know how to do got ppl help me...
haha....
and the class is always so so so fun...
got so many ppl talk to me..
teach me 3D.....wat ever i dont know...
the class would help me around...
haha....
best is if thy can stay with me...
thn this 6 days....
6 important dayz got ppl to teach me thgs or is there for me to ask n talk to
when i dont know how to do my rigging..
haha...
6 more days...
can janet be free from every thg...
no one caom borther me...
no one came make me anger..
no one caom trap me...
n let me be free alone...
i wan to be alone..
i choose to be alone...
live alone....
be alone....
for the rest of my poly life...
understand...........
assignment is not tt stress...
is some thg ...
tt is making me both stress n sad..
n making me not me ever sincce it.....



Monday
ok ok....today morning meet uncle come sch..
thn go drawing lessson..
fun there...
thn after tt is video..
i sleep throughout..
yup....only whn teeacher said u all can go do ur Vieo assignment..
thn i wake up n do..
cos i dont thk we can finish it le..
ya ya..
thn go club..ya club again..
hmm...go pass thgs to ms ang..thn go home le..

yas ya I JUZ WAN TO BE ALONE..
can i..
i am MORE HAPPY whn i an ALONE..
i can live alone.....
be alone..

wat is the boys doing in the drawing room...........???!!???!!!



Sunday
ok..morning wake up daddy bring us out....
thn bring me go buy voucher for SP Tunes...
ya ya...now thn buy...
who tell me to be such a bz person tt i didt event haf time to eat dinner or lunch...
juz too tired..
my brain is more tired thn my body..
ya...KEPT THKING OF THGS...
i wan STOP IT....
STOP ALL MY UNHAPPINESS....

n find my smiles back..
ya ya.....i haf not been happy ever since camp end..
yup...not tt me..
cos i felt like a cage bird...
locked up by_____________...
haiz.....the more n long it is the more locked up i feel..
yup...
I AM GOING TO BREAK FREE....

Breaking free....
the tall tall weadding cake ......
me n sis.....


Sat
stay at home the whole day..
do abit of MRTL..
thn do SP Tunes de thgs..
too tired to even talk..
Oh ya..
CAN U STOP it..haiz..
stop treating me like a cage bird..

at night go outside or lesson..
yup...lesson...
so long nv go le....
long time no c thm n i know thy miss me lotx...
so go c c c...haha..
hmm...thy r still the same..
felt so sorrx for suqi tt i didt go for the singing lesson/meeting...
as wat i promise before..
hmmm...but wat to do..
i wan sing with thm too..
but ias wat i told her....if i thk i cant catch up..
i would help her with backstage and PA instate..
together with daddy...haha..
thn next time daddy not free got me to do PA....
ok thn go home nv do assignment..
but go slp le...
tired..
my brain is..
my soal is...



Friday

ok today is SP Tunes de rehersal..
hmm...bz bz bz..
lucky video teacher didt show an shows..
so i can go off on 12pm...
hmm...thn go club thn rush to aud le..
tired.....
thn ofcouse have a dry run first..
hmm...not tt bad...
thn eat thn full dress...
got to said gd job everyone..
and janet really got to thanx everyone for helpping...
my backstage....PA....Usher.....Jim....YiYang..
haha....

got to thanx Yiyang..for helping in PA...
haha...
thn Jim...haha...for helping in the front ..
oh got boss (cch)...fro helping in the backstage..
guo liang for helpping in the backstage too..
thn go some yr ones who help up here n ther..
oh n the whole of my lighting group...
n the whole of my PA group....
GREAT JOB...!!!!
thn my MC's too...
AND ofcouse PROJECT COMM...
haha...

we have one more step juz one more to the firnal le..
so jiayou everyone...

ya....we left at abt 5pm..
cos got ppl need use le..
thn i saw some one..
a long time no c person...
tt calls back all my everythg...
haha...great to c ...
but wat to said....we sound like ...haha..
any way..
got to walk back to club..
thn do wat ever i need..
thn talk to my MC's..
till dont know wat time..
thn go home le..
daddy tell me to meet thm at hougang mall..
thn go find thm..
i too tired to walk haha...tt's y agree to meet thm...haha..
how i wish tt every day got ppl drive me to sch thn drive me home....
thn i can slp longer thn on the other hand reach home early..
haha...
any way i was so so so tired tt i go slp eraly..
but i cant slp cos i kept thking of thgs..
tilll very very very late night...
yup...
thking of***** **** ***...
yaya......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home