de colours that paints my simple life

Saturday, June 23, 2007

long time no post

Hmmm…actually a lot of thgs happen…
Yup lotx till cant count…
Didt really haf time to up date my blog….
Or have the mood…cos got lot of thgs to settle…..
Yaa la…. TIRED….
Haiz….
Hmmm….my labtop kept on hang cos of tt…STUPID…haiz..
Don’t said le..
Haiz..
Some time I really thk of giving up…
Yup yup to tt..
Haiz…from tt..haiz…
Coz I like standing all alone liktt thn I like usless liktt..haiz…
But I know I may not b gd but atleast I try try try…
Haiz..

Jia you lor…..
jia you jia you....!!!!!!
明天会gen 好...!!!
haha.....^^


22june
2day filming video assignment..
gd tt we finish…
haha…
hmmm…but was tired….
Thn go back sch for don’t know wat thn go home rest…
TiRed tiRed

21 june..
filming for video assignmnent..
felt so bad for my grp coz I left to go print tt banner…haiz…tt banner cost me alotx of prob…haiz…
thk le oso sad..haiz..
thn I try rush back to meet my grp again lor….luckx I got a gd grp…
haha…

=*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*=

12 june --- 15 june
12June
camp camp..
haha..
ave day for sub com camp..
haha…..
we meet 10am in sch..
thn hmmm…..thn….hmmm…
ahhh thn we re-check our equm box…
thn have song pra..
haha….
Thn we whn to eat….
Hmmm…so long nv eat togrther le..
Haha..
Ttn whn to camp sid thn wash the room.ssss…
Thn clear the floor…..(thanx to those boys…we finish it fsat cos of thm….)
Thn we have song pra…
Hmmmmm……very fun sia…
Laught tilll we whn upsite down…
Haha……every thg was on time so we whn to bed early…
ThaNx boSs…!!

13June
day one..
haha….fun la….meet thm at mrt station thn have abit of fun there..
hmm….
Thking…so fast camp again…
Thn going to haf no chance to b a PC again..
Haha..
Hmm…
Thn after tt…
Have lotx of games to play on..
I like our group name…
Haha…
Hor sin… jin ling ….ka ch…ti du…(I don’t know really how to spell la…haha..)
Thn we thk of some cheersss….
Hmmm…thn acc those gals to the toilet..
Saw a monkey..
Haha…thn some one said if u go lower abit by putting ur hand on the floor juz like thm thy would make frn with u..
So I try to put my hand to the floor…
But before my hand touch another thg…
The monkey start to run towards me…
Wat the…
Haha..
But lucky it didt really whn do not thg to us la…
Wahaha….
Hmm..thn after tt me acc the gals again to the toilet..
Saw a cat wif 3 baby beside it…
Wahaha…so cute..
Hahaha….

Thn we have song session…hha…fun there thking tt I would or may not b able to have any more song session make me sad la….
Thn have more games…..
Hmm…thn debrief and have a early night…
N next day is soon soon here

14June day 2 le….
Hmmm…day 2 was more more coz got beach game ma…haha….
Hmmm…but before tt we got song session…
Hmmm…it was in the MPH…
Hmmm…going to miss song session le…haizz….
Hmmm…..thn got beach game lor…
Having fun playing with water…haha….
Thn got buffrt time….
Thn talentime was FUN…!!!!
Haha..
Every grp did better thn wat we saw in F.O. camp lor…
Wahhaha….
Hmmm…..thn ofcouse is rest time…..

15June

morning time g
pack up thgs
thn wash up
thn move equipments…
actually I got not much of energy le..
haha….
Hmmmm…. Thn have a quick talk wif my grp….going to miss camp time haha….
Thn we trvel back to SP lor..
Haha…..
Go eat thn go home….SLEEP….haha….

=*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*=

11 june
today morning whn for our second day of filming..
thn film till 11++ go return cam le..
haha…
thn I whn clud for pra day for sub com camp..
haha..
hmm…thn pack abit here n there….
Haha….
Really miss the camp time in F.O.
Hahaha…
Hmmm…thn when home early to haf a gd rest n pack my bag lor…
Haha…..

=*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*=

9 june
hmm….2day was a long and tired dax…haha..
morning 5.30 wakeup le..
haha..
cos got to go shooting/filming for our assignment..
haha..
this is our first dax for filming haha..
hmm… fun but tired..
haha..
we actually use a white board to white down the secne num…thn the time…
to put infront of the cam…
haha…
hmm….fun…but after awhile don’t wan put le..
haha..
hmmm…
thn after that ….we pack every thg onto shin’s father car and hy drive off…
me..me…haha…I whn to ester house to bathe…
cos later still got second round……
graduation night to go..
haha..
haiz..
hmm….thn me n emd whn to take bus…but took the wrong one..
haha…
so we ended up walk…
haha..
but fun la…though raining..
haha….

Thn reach there was ok lor..
I like got nothing to said liktt…
Haha..
Thn take a lot of pic lor..
But till now I still haven get one of the pic..
Haha…
Hmm…thn at night 11+++++ thn left there..
Took taxi home with the other 3 ppl tt leave on ne line…
Hmm….thn…
Haha…
Tired la…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home