de colours that paints my simple life

Thursday, May 10, 2007

11 may


haha...in sch now..
hmm..cos 2night got to go for a concent....
hmmmm...
3D lesson ytd was not tt bad la..
the first one in the morning we do some thg thn do our own anmial le..
haha..
hmm... n let me intro my cow cow...moo moo....
haha...to evert one..
oh i knoe it dont really look like a cow..
but i hope it get better after its cleaver owner me go eat some medical that le me grow more cleaver la..
wahaha....



mooo moooo.......moo moo where is ur head..??


after tt was a break thn go for another 3D lesson AF..




ok ok..

we do some body post on 3D....

haha...i didt do a really gd job....


"OH My GOD!!!!!!!!"


oh ya teacher...ppl sitting down like tt dose not means it is sad or wat..


this men here is jus angry abt his life k.......


dont take it tt all post of the 'about the same' means the same feeling.....




aftet tt, i stay in sch to do moo moo again..
wahaha...


moo moo finally got head le...
hoo hoo...cos ming lei ask where is his head..
haha..

hmm...thn now in sch again lor..
oh ya talk abt this morning..

whn i left home...the rain should be stop le la..

but dont know y go bigger nbigger...as i walk..

hmm....

thn at a traffic light i saw some one taking a umbrella...(bty i have one in my bag but laxy to open...wahaha)

thn i was thinking...

is s'porean so gd that thy share it wif ppl..??

thn after i cross the road, the person ask me if i was serene frn..

thn he ask me if i need his help...hmm...serene's bro..

haha...gd tt ppl still rmb me..

wahaha...but too bad i juz hope to walk under the rain..

thn i said no thank...n tell him i walk on le wox...

but the crazy thgs is..

after i was about to reach the mrt station...i saw him infront of me...

no no no...cant be de qwat...

i didnt saw him cut inffront of me....

haaaaaahaaa....how come sia..

haha..

hmm....end of this morning..

i just go borrow some bookssss in the lib.....haha...

thn jus found some pic tt is in 3D but dont know if i m going to use it for my 3D .....

thk thk thk....









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home