de colours that paints my simple life

Sunday, April 15, 2007

sCh rEoPen tMl.....

long time again..
haha...not being able to blog cos too many event on...
haha...
finally got to fix my phone le..haha...
my new new phone...(not new la...only inside nothing le..haha)...
the phone is like a baby to me now...new wif nothing..
juz like my life...A nEw liFe starting soon soon..
haha...
hmmm....
14 was round up....so fast camp juz end like tt..
hmmm…really miss the time le…
we whn celebrate meh meh bday in the afternoon…haha….fun fun…
we got 18 different ‘gift’ for her…wahahahahaha…!!!
Thn hmm….haf fun taking lotxx lotxx lotxx of photo9…
Haha….

Oh ya back to roundup…
Hmmm…I haf fun taking pic wif thm…
But was a bit down on tt night…
Not tt I start to miss thm….but It was juz sad…haha…
Hmm….i haf fubn helping thm to cook some eggs n talking non stop on ‘this-this’ ‘that-that’ haha….

I got the last train home n the last train again….
Hmmm…was gd tt I got it./…
I thk the rest didt haf any train home ba…
Haiz….

***Missing the time…………. ***


I know I wouldn haf chance to get the last train again wif guan jie, xiu zhen ,n Yvonne again le…hmm……would rmb the happy time we haf it all together on the train……
Jia you wox gj n xz…ofcouse me too…….in all ur ‘parts’ of ur life…
Haha…..


Hmmm…2day watch tv…
Saw ppl dancing n I suddenly miss my time on the stage again…
Haiz..
Should I stand up on stage again…I really miss the time on stage….
Dancing is soOooOoooo fun….
But how in poly….hmmm…..really missing dance…
N the feeling of being able to stand on stage to dance..
Hmmm…….BUT CAN I…???!!???

SoOoooOOOoooooooooo fast …..
Tml sch reopen le…
Hmmm…hope being in 3D is not as hard as wat it thk of..
I hope tt I can really do well well..
Haha…
Haiz…but wat if I cant…
hahahahahaha…..
I wan start a new in my poly life….
I wan to do all my best in 3D…I wan learn all I can…
Haha…


*** ‘j’ I ‘a’ – ‘y’ o ‘u’ – ‘j’ a ‘n’ e ‘t’ ***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home