de colours that paints my simple life

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

30jan'06

wow....
it had been a full one month
that tis owner had lost her time
and didt do blogging.....
so wat should i said.....????????
hmm....
should said tt it was all of the crazy assm tt cousre it..
hmmm....or should i said...
time was fast....
haiz..
really fast...
one month past..
hmm...
so fast hor...
yeah....so fast all my war with my assm all end le.....
wahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah yeah....
i m free from thm....
hahaha...

hmmm....actually when doing those assm i found tt actually...
while should i said...
hmm...i should choose widsly.....
hmmm....some time so choese can lead u to haven....
but many can lead u too hell.....haiz....

ya....tt's right....
to hell...
cos there is still ppl out there who....#$#$%%#@$@#@%$#%$^%........
tt's wat to said.....
haiz.....
wat the hell man.....

but i was so so so so so happy when i hand in my last assm.....stsb.....
haha...juz like new year is here...
haha.....


hmmm....since i have finish all my assm le...

hmmmm.....thn muz study for my test le la....
............

after tt ofcouse is planning to go shopping la....
haha...
so long nv go out side shopping le....

every day oso look at my son(my labyop)....do assm....

.......to be con...n...n.....


[j][a][n][e][t]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home