de colours that paints my simple life

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

26/27 dec'06--ppl around me

not been writing again....
cos i really very bz...
not bz wif having fun or enjoying x'mas.....
but wif my assm n report....
haiz...

i dont understand y ppl can have so so so much time having fun n fun....
but i got to work n work....
even in x'mas...haiz...
god knws....
haiz...

thgs is alwaus unfair....
well nothg on this STUPID EARTH is fair...
haiz....

ppl always put the blame on me...
but theyt dont really knw the whole truth of it.....
the really story...
n how tired n giving up i'm.......
cos thy always ONLY THKS TT THEY R THE RIGHT ONE......
n the worst thg was....
they will nv thk for u or even look in ur point of view....
they r the one who "act cleaver"...
n spoil every body's life....

but they spoils my most......

i really really really really hate those ppl who act innocent...
cos when thgs really happen...
they run away....
leaving u as the only one to solve everythg...
and at the end...
they will said it is not that they dont wan to help....
but they dont know anythg had happen...
but when they need ur help...
they will kept on 'fan' u...
n when u r really very bz...
wif no time to really help them...
they gif u blackface.....
n this make me feel so so so sick..
thn when they r free n u find them to help u...
they will gif u black face.....(for dont know wat reason)....
the worst part is....
this kind of ppl is always around me....

haiz......
ok ok end of this...but can i...??!!??!!??!!


but i still got to said....
i got to thanxx ppl who really care for me....
always telling me to be positive....
and telling me that life have wat u wan....
juz look infront...
but haiz...
this kind of ppl is so little amount around me sia...

so sad...
but atleast got a few....
so god is still gd to me de...

==================================

k...lets talk abit abt the life....
hmm.... x'mas go cadc de x'mas garthing lor...
hmm...fun...
but actually i....
haiz...
ii dont know y ii felt like walking out of tt place tt day...
hmm....abit low tt day....
hmm...this few days always late sleep early get up...
till now this few days my brain procces slow down alot....
haiz....
i always hope tt time were slow down....
cos..I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED A BREAK.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAIZ....
BUT I KNOW I CANT.....
I JUZ WAN MY HOLIDAY.....
I NEED A GD TIME FOR ME TO CRY......
I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO LOW NOW....


haiz..ytd night my fav cup drop n broke...
today my cup fall....
n all e water was on my drawing....
tt i need to hand in for assm...
WAT THE @'#%$*&%'@$*~!'€&@#$^&*+='@$#...................
AAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO BAD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAIZ....


GOD KNWS WAT IS HAPPERING.....
I M.......




DEATH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home