de colours that paints my simple life

Thursday, May 03, 2007

a any thg post....the right choise

hmmm..
hey yoz..
haha...
so fast tml friday le..
i dont wan time to past so so fast sis..
fast so fast for wat...haha..
hmm.... 3D is the only thg tt i can do now in tis couse....
even my fav drawing is on 3D de..
haha....dont know is good or no good......
some time...no no no is many time i would stop for a long while n thk thk n thk...
did i choose the right couse...???
hmm... may b in here video can de another road that i can take after my three yr....but thn can i do well real while in this line inorder to get a job in the market after this three yr of study.....???
ahhh gd question..
i dont wan to waste my 3yr here n end up in another road...
haiz.....so i told my self to work exter exter hard....
but my work still abit slow sia....
i thk i can do even better thn this de ....haiz....
so gotto jia you le ba....

hmm.....didt really got time to do more art work which i promise myself during the holiday...haha...
hmm...but would work double hard hard de...haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home