de colours that paints my simple life

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

.....goanna stand up fast...like any other game....

08 may
0900
after ytd i felt so so so down....
ya i did a really bad job ytd...
ya i know...
ytd was a bad real bad job....
haizz......
ya ya...bad job...
it is relly so bad to me...
...bad....to a person who wan to stand up n start a new....
the stones really throw me down....
ya down....haiz....
n whn i saw all of the other ppl eyes...
i know i didt do a gd job...ya i didt....

i feel more this morning...
i redo my af...
n it is worst thn ever...
ppl anther do n teacher said gd job...
i really put in my heart to do...
n teacher didt said it is .......
haiz....
ya...i cant do it...
i need a break from the world b4 i can stard up again...
do pull me in n out of the world like this.....
i cant take it...

the photo on my table on camp always pull me
up this few days n time when i m down in my work...
but not this morning whn i c it..haiz....
i juz feel tt i cant do it...haiz...

i wan to n need to stand up fast...
gif me time...
i need to b by myself...
to really thk hard.....
real hard again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home