de colours that paints my simple life

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

AF done...rest...????..haha...

hmmm....few weeks never come blog le..
wahaha...
cos got assignment to rush....
haha..
finally finish le...
my animation...!!!!
janet one and only animation...
who wan c who wan c..
haha...
soooooo....
happy...
haha...
hmmmm....wat to blog...
actually i got lotx of thgs to said de...
but dont know where to start..
haha...

hmmm...last wk got project come second meeting...
tired after the meeting la..

almost lost my life.....nearly fall bang on the floor...
haha....


hmmmm......thn before i go home i saw thm painting banner for AGM and i stay there to help..
remind me of my pra camp time...
wahaha..
having fun...and all my tierd is gone....
funny...

haha...
and energy comes to me....
yeah....
haha...
...but thn...haiz..
ok lets not talk abt it then..




hmm.....
thn last friday got AGM for SPSU...
thn after tt got song pra...
i actually tired but when i sing i was...
oh my god...ENERGY!!!!
haha...

so fun...n i was like fouond tt me..???
haha..
thn after tt help to paint the banner....but thn...haiz......
some time i thk...if i......
hmmm..dont said ba...
said le not gd...



hmmm...for the past few wks, dadddy keep saying tt i m looking at the labtop--my son--

more thn at thm...
thn i was like thinking daddy....
if u wan tell teacher to let me animate u thn u be my 3D project la... =.=

haha...
thn tt should b fun..
haha...
shmmm,,,not i wan every time watch at the labtop..
but is my cute cute de assignment ma...^^



hmmm...after today de AF i can haf some rest...
on no nonono...
my moo moo....---my another son...
his face need plastic surgery...
cos abit..

haha...

hmm....c for urself....



thn still got Video ...MLP assignment..

haha...

hmm...

zzzzzzzzzz````````.....





this few days a lotx of thgs change in my surrounding..
and i nv found out sia....
haiz....
like example...
on the train in the morning...
people beside me aready alight....i didt know it thought imy eyes was open...tilll whn i wan toalight thn i ah how come this person like different person..????!!!!



haha.....thn thgs like my bed room table suddenly got some thgs there...
thn i ask my sis..
thn she said...
sis it is there for a long time le...is u didt c..
haha...k lor...
i was like in my own world.......`-`-1`-...haha...



hmmm....wat to said....
like nothing le..
oh ya happy b-day to all the 3 b-day ppl ytd....
haha....




hmmm....i start to miss my old days...
whn i was small daddy bring me to breach....
thn build sand casclt...
thn haf fun...
see the sea...
no nothing...
haha.....
hmmm...now wan rest my bran for awhile oso can...
assignment....poject comm...other thgs....... n... ...n....
let me cant rest.....
hmmm..some more waste money...
$57 + $5 + $25...
add together how much..????...=.=
my maths not gd help me count ...thanx....
all for...
haiz....
i was shock tt i can save money fast for all this...
bu if can i wish these money can use for me to buy a bag...
my bag spoil le for dont know how many month...
but no money go buy....no time...
haiz...
no money buy...haiz...i need a bag......
wat the hell...money la...$$$$$



hmm...ahhhhh thy said me emo in my blog...
k lor...haha....dont worry ...i not emo here lor...
haha... i only write the true of life...wahaha....

no la i m not emo lor....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home