de colours that paints my simple life

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

07jUne07

ytd was a day..
haha...
hmm.....cant really get up in the morning....cos was really tt tired..
haha..
some more nearly dont wan to leave my house..=.=
haha...

hmm.....
after i reach sch...
taecher wan go through out MRTL...
which is my moo moo...haha...^^
but actually my moo moo not tt gd la..
haha....
i was hale aslp..haha....
thn after tt....teacher wrote on the board who wan get______________
haha...th we all when write our name ther thn.......sign our name..
haha....
thn every one whn go there point on our name and take pic...
here here....^^...
we wan get distinction.....^^

hey hey...^^..we wan distincton





ok...he wake me up thn.....both my brain n my every thg..
haha....
ok ok....haha...

thn go find ms ang...thn the dont know who to
help me approval my poster.....

thn in GEMS...
we learn photoshop....
know le...but i wan learn more..
thn i in class do a photo motouch<<----is it spell like tt..??
not bad..
haha..
waite till i finish it..
haha...
hmmm...

thn go all around SP to PUt my SP Tunes poster...
haha...hmm....thn tired lor....
i got to thanx all of thm,...
all of my pROjEcT ComM....
and also ...our Roxxz senior...
for the help...
haha..
thanx..thanx...thanx..
hmm.....thn after tt we all whn for CADC AGM...
haha.....
CLS also having it...
so we got little little ppl..
haha...
but thanx those who came...^^
haha....
i sit there but feel lie going to work wif thm..haha...
thn after tt...our robin.....was so funny tt he use heyi phone to call pual to ask him av=bt Sp Tunes de infor..
haha...
soooOOooooo funny^^
i wan get to heard it..
haha...
thn he go call raymond to ask abt QM de thgs...
thnn.....
haha...more funny thgs....
thn we stay to watch our movie...
hmmm..i watch b4 le...but still wan watch again..
hahaa...
hmmm...
thn thn....
thn...
go home lor..
haiz..
thn i know more abt...___...___....___......
haha...
hmm...thn...
i said..___..___...____..........
haiz.....
hmm........thn haha...
looking forward to the camp...
hope all my project comm can go.....
haha....
hmm.... thn....haha.....
haf fun..

__("jaNet__

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home