de colours that paints my simple life

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

no title again

thursday
19 july

okok..me now in lesson..
rainning outside..
i wan go home slp..
teacher come in n said we can do our own thn...
gd ah..
but i bring the 500 pg of tk bk le..
gd hor..
haiz....
so SUPER HEAVY....!!!!!
haiz..

the bad thgs is..
ytd ehn i do my animation..
my lab top hang..(me going to hang it today...!!!=,=)
thn juz now whn i open the file..
can not open..
file crash...!!!!!
wat the...
haiz...
ya..
thy said is MAYA ..
so tell me go home c if my file at home can..
so...
pray pray pray..

GOD janet is a gd gal..
so gd tt she is gd...
so GOD..
plpz..
let the file at home be ok..
no prob..
plz..
plz....
plz.....
thanx GOD.....

ok hope my letter get to GOD..
send==send==send==send==send==send==send==send==send.....
hello..
is it send..
plz..
i spend dont know how many day n time do de..
plz..


wednesday
18july

ok ok..
2day 3D mrtl lesson....
haiz...
tell me buy n bring text bk..
but 2day did not use at all..
wat the hell..
so heavy ....!!!!
the bk haf 741+++ page..
wat the..
haiz..
best is teacher didt even said a word....
wat the...
thn tell me dont come la..
wat the..
3hr do wat....!!!??!!???

!!!!!.........!!!!!

haiz..
thn break time got no break but MLP makeup class..
go all around sch but cant find teacher..
haiz...
gd ah..
atlast found her in MLT12..
thn she talk..talk talk talk talk..
thn i run go GEMS.
cos need to hand in GEMs assignment..
hmm...finally..
janet finish..
actually i long time finish le..
cos i like doing painting..
on paper or in computer...
haha..
art n design is fun fun....
100% more fun thn 3D..
haha...

after GEMs go MLT12 for MLP..
ya ya...
again...
thn shin n andline wan play UNO..
thn i sit between thm..
so ended up..
this cutte n gd gal janet..
play wif thm ..
n in the lesson..
i didt really listen at allll....!!!
wahaha...=.=
thn muz well dont go right...=.=...
ok.....
thn go club..
find ms ang..
thn thy all so gd..
play in club..
haha..
but c thm play is more fun thn i play..
coz i skills not gd..
haha..

wox...lucky it didt falll on my hand...!!!

ok ok ... it is not falling.....

ahhhhh!!! it falll...........

thn Kor treat me eat ice-cream..
than liang liang kor kor..
haha...
haha...
hmm...thn...
got a old UNCLE...
snatch my ice cream...
whhhhhhhh!!!
haiz..
by the way..
UNCLE... Own money pay money..
where is my $4000...!!!??!?!?!..

me n kor...

thn tt UNCLE got my bag n walk as if he is a super model...
ok let u all guess who is he..


UNCLE plz pay ....$4000 tt u own..
if not...
this picture would be print in A1 size..
n put in SAC.....!!!
hahaha..

now the ans is here...!!!!this is tt super model..ahhhhhhh=,=


Tuesday...
17 july
haiz.......lesson ended le..
n it is 11am.....
i com sch for wat....for nothg...!!!!..
ahhhhh.........!!!!!!!!
thn nw cant go home..
cos later 5pm got SP Tunes de GM..
haiz..
go...
i be gd gal lor..
do my dear moo moo..
now he look better le right..
haha...
hmm...
any way..
me abit tired..
i believe the more i said i am tired the more i would....
so..
i would not said i am tired ..
haha......
tired tired......=p
hmm.....thn now gd gal me...is doing my work..
haha...

my cow...moo moooooooo``````
GM for SP Tunes....
thanx everyone for coming..
haha...
than yiyang wox...again..
and all the yr2 n yr3 for coming....
haha.....
thanx for all ur support.....

hmmm...after Gm is MC's meeting..
ok ok camp coming le.....
ok ok...
assignment DEAD LINE coming...
ok ok...go home go home...
oh ya ..
thanx project n my boss..
for helping to cut the ticketx....
haha...
cut all all all of it leh...
wox.....
so so many...!!!!
haha...
so touch....thanx thanx..
hmmm......thn go home lor..
so tired(ooppiss...)

10pm reach home....
eat...(liktt sure fat de)
thn slp le..
cos to tired to move any part of me..
n dont know y...
my whole boby from head to toe...
hurt.....

hmmm.....but my soul hurt more....
yup...
sob sob....
hmmm.... i have been reading this bk...
it had a cover page...tt i like...alotx..
the pink one is the front n the blue is the back..
two ppl nv meet..
if god fate it tt they nv meet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home