de colours that paints my simple life

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

SAD SAD N STILL SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01 Aug
yup first day of Aug..
but my heart hurt more...
knowing tt it is wet....
get to know tt u can get free....
getting to know tt u lost every thg....
in the end...
nothg left...
juz cant believe tt there is so many ppl who juz listen to what thy wan to hear..
n force ppl to said the ans tt they wan to have or know...
but not the true tt they should face...
so now who is trying to hide away from thgs...i juz cant believe tt i need to be so .....
haiz..juz to get a msg through

haiz feel like killing maya now..
fater error again....which means poor janet got to redo her whole animation assignment again...which means redo..
HOW MANY TIME DID I REDO LE....WHY....!!!!
i juz feel like crying...can everyone close ur eyes n let me cry..
redo...how many time i spend..
why why....why did every bad thgs happens together...
haiz...
can i kil my self...

I AM NOT IN A GD MOOD....
SO TO PPL WHO ARE BOTHRING ME...TRY DO SO NOW..
THN U WILL NV SEE ME.......
I DO WAT I SAID..
TRUST ME....!!!!!!!
31July
last day of this month...
i nearly cry...no no i am not going to cry..
WHATEVER...
haiz...
ok...my last lesson teacher show us a cartoon..jus as wat he do every wk...
the show nearly force all my tears out...
no no...i am not going to...
whatever...
thn go see see got SP Tunes de poster ma...
thn go club le..
foget go walk another place to see...
may b tml ba....
i like to walk around whn i am not naving a gd mood...
hmmm....can walk alone to thk better...see more thgs...
whatever..
kk....doing assignment..
but my son juz recover from his HANG..
so...i now praying to GOD again...tt tml go sch would NOT got any prob..
pray pray...
send send...

hmm...i so no mood le...yet need do/rush assignment ...
no life...
sad life.....right...
thn ppl kept on bothering me...
questions kept coming into me...
whatever it is...
i am not going to care..
each time i knows tt .......
my heart hurt more n more...
n i know by the end of this war...
i am going to lost my true self..
wat uncle said is right..
i am not tt me.....act act...
but where on earth am i going to find the real me if i cant get myself out...
i wan to be strong..
as strong as i can get..
so by the end of this war i still haf some thg left..
dont get ppl to back u up...
it would not help but hurt me more..
tears cant save u from any thg....
so dont cry gal...
be strong.....U MUZ BE STRONG...
look infront.....the road infront is different...but u can face it up...
dont bother about ur tears tt is falling..
get them off n get urself up...
may b some day after today..u would thk tt u r the most silly person who cry coz of this....
THE MORE U PULL BACK...the more i feel tt there is no changes...
not letting me to b free...not letting me to be the true me..


tell u all some thg true....
if there is a long deep crack on ur favorite cup..
no matter how much time u spend pouring water in it...
no matter how many glue or what so ever u use to stop the water from leaking out...
water would still leak out of it....
in the end there is nothing left..
so why waste time on some thg tt come to nothg in the end...
y not kept this cup as ur favorite cup deep some where..
n not remind u tt it is actually broken...
HURT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home