de colours that paints my simple life

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

我的 是我的

08AUG 1045
yeah...!!!!
Animation Assignment finally down...
wahahahaha!!!!!!
hmm....me noewin class dont know why today come so early..
haha....some more bring lad top..
actually i bring labtop to burn my AF de CD (DVD) de..
but sch can burn so i usse the sch de..
some more sch de com faster...
haha..
thn my file so big..
so bring labtop here for wat..
waste my time n energy..
haha...
WHATEVER..
i happy happy can le be..
but ok only leh..
haiz..
got to bring my labtop back again..
okok..

me later going do video assignment..
thn the end of all assignment le..
wahahaha...
wooooooooo~~~~~~~
so so happy....
hm...thn got to study my MLP..
which i actually wanted to start long long time ago..
but due to assignment....i didt...
haiz...=.=
assignment assignment..
haha..
whatever....
oh ya...
i need to write another 2 more report for my
drawing n video..
so better do now..
wahahahaha....
ok..
thn i am really dont le..
cant wait to see my holiday....
i will sure enjjoy it de..
haha.....finally a holioda.....
hmm....i thk tt's all ba..
tml is singapore b-day..
actually to me is....u know..
is juz a day for HOLIDAY....!!!!!
haha...better if i can do more thgs today thn tml go play.....
wahahaha.....
WHATEVER...


for the so many many months.....
i am not the true me...
with the true lights n true brightness...
coz i haf been block by some thg ...
black...n it control me.....
but ...
....
i haf finally found the real me again..


明天故事都是我的 是我的
所谓的 幸福快乐 我学会了抉择

你的背影 远得像雾了
我不再 回头

脚步被 回忆绑着
过沙漠

不要变得小小的 找不到自我
好象被什么人放在口袋
没天空

明天的 故事都是我的 是我的
所谓的 幸福快乐 不止一种
美丽的 春夏秋冬落叶是我
体验过才懂 是什么

你的背影 远得像雾了
我不再 回头

当脚步被 回忆绑着
我跑过沙漠

不要变得小小的 找不到自我
好象被什么人放在口袋 没天空


明天的 故事都是我的 是我的
所谓的 幸福快乐 不止一种
美丽的 春夏秋冬落叶是我的
体验过才懂 梦是什么

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home