de colours that paints my simple life

Friday, August 03, 2007

a post

03Aug
ok...now doing animation assignment..
tired tired...i suddenly no energy to thk...
no energy to do any thg..
dont even feel like doing it...
no energy....
haiz..
i haf one scene now on rendering..
n another one still not done..
may be i should rest ba..
haiz...from 12pm till now (16:56)..
i haf been lookiong at MAYA...ahhhh....what happen to me..
haiz....tired tired...till i dont feel like moving...even talking....
how i wish tt i can close my head to OFF...thn take a great rest..
may be tonight do abit thn dont do le ba...
haiz...
whatever it is...me now in lab doing animation assigment..
n the yr 1 is here too...PLAY COMPUTER GAME...
wat the..
every yr2 now in this lab is rushing assignment...n thy r here to PLAY GAME...some more MAKE SO MUCH NOISE...
wat the hell..
haiz...

ok ok...got to go back to assignment le..
NO LIFE...

Wat a great life i have...
both sad n tired....

03 Aug (morning 00:15)
ok ok...the clock juz past 12..
so now is 03 Aug le...so fsat hor..

anyway...janet juz now go do abit of animation de thgs...
lucky my son didt hang...
hope tml i can open my file in sck thn...
pray pray...
my eyes wanna close le..
woxx....
but i feel like reading my bk...
this bk i only ready 2 or can sadi 3 day n going to finish it le..
cos every time when i takr it up...i dont feel like putting it down..
magic of book right...well only those nice book ba...
ok whatever it is...i juz love to read story book...
love chinese one more more...
ok ok...going to let my son rest rest..
muz thanx my son for all the help//
holiday gif u a gd rest kk...
thn use u to draw more art n painting..(HOPE I GOT THE TIME)
anyway my holiday de schedule is aready fully booked....
booked by a cute n cleaver gal call janet...

okok...now is 0024..
should go slp le...
night gal....




02Aug (night 21:15)
abt 7.30pm reach home le...
but thn till now 10pm le still did't really do my animation..
i only open the file...
thn look at it....
thn do abit here abit there...
thn now on-line le....ppl will get shock ba...coz janet did not really like to on-line at home de..
but today mood no gd...
so on-line...
see got wat to do ma..
walk walk around ba..
thn go find abit of picture for my animation...
stupid...
WHATEVER

but on-line saw xiu zhen..
wow wow.. my sis...
so happy..long time no talk to her le..
long time no see her le...
she bright up my days..(o ok is night ok..)
cos i 2day actually abit low again..
though class was 'fun' cos got classmate going crazy with me..
but knjowing tt DEADLINE is NEAR i am fainting...
n my mood does not give me more energy to do my animation..
so..what....whatever...

i am giving myself a break now...
which i thk i will regret...cos no time le...everyone rushing n i still resting..
haiz...
but my son cant really take it..
wat if error again tml..
wat so ever..
some more i today in sch see 6hr of 3D(my animation assignment) le..
thought i morning 8 am aready on my assignment to do in lab le..
but did not really do any thg till abt 12pm till 6pm..
n know what i finish 2 scene...with ytd de...3 scene done..
now is abt another 2 or 3 more scene ba...see my mood thn divide the scene..
jia you ba..

finish it thn haf a gd ret thn study MLP test thn can rest le...
very fast tt day will come de...

haiz tml got to meet ms ang....
can i not go..
i wan be in sch to rush my animation....
thn sat got bbq cant do work again...
so how..
janet is dead...!!!!!...
cant finish her assignment...

this few day got feeling of being betray..
who...by who...
may be by everyone...who is trying to help another person..
may be coz thy only see how "happy" i am ba...
yup the happiness of the mask...not me...
then what..
whatever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home