de colours that paints my simple life

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

no name post


07 aug...(1424)
wowowow!!!!! finish animation asignment le..
so sad juz now tt i got to re-render some scene n redo my animation de xxxxxx ...haiz..
nvm nvm....this assignment is really a very very hard time one...
i got to redo n redo n redo..
so wat....
WHATEVER..
haha..... i really got not much mood le....
but happy happy tt i finish it le..
haha....
through many timesssSSsssss of redo here n there...
n many tears....
but happiness is now in me again..
I FINISH IT LE....
wwoooooooo~~~~~~~
haha....
okok...
today come sch actually oso like got no class lor..
we do our own assignment...
morning while walking to take train saw serene..
haha...
so long long nv c her le..
haha...

06Aug(2226)
okok...tired day...
GD NEWS...Amination assignment extended to wed thn hand in...
wahaha...
so happy...!!!
hmmm.....but actually i aready finish all my animating n rendering this afternoon..
haha.....
thn left to put in premere...
but hello....how caom my at my labtop willl like play thn come back thn play thn came back..
i thk lack la...
haha....so i import the files in thn tml go sch do..
woooo~~~
happy happy...thk going to finish le..
in the mean time now got nothg to do thk can do my report thn also c if my brain can understand any MLP..
haha...
but anyway WHATEVER..
haha...janet is going to be happy ...as happy as she care....
wooooo~~~~ less thn a week to holiday le...
n i am so so so so looking forward to it...
haha....i thk i am going to mia awhile in club ba....(actually i can said i got abt 5 6 days nv go sac or club le)..
thn rest awhile myself....
haha....
ok any way today morning reach class abit early...(actually not early at all la)
cos today draw real life drawing..
haha...i didt draw well tot... =.=
thn go render my animation...
thn go video...
my drain aready dead.... =.= ...
haha...
WHATEVER...
thn i found a trick in the sch lab...
which help u to own time own tagert to extent the lab... event tot it is....
wahaha...
fun fun....!!!

hmmm reach home till now actually nv really do any work...but teach sis math..
cant believe tt i can still rmb most of the math...haha...
u know wat i thk i can go teach....
haha...


my drawing..!!!!
l like these books....haha...

my cow cow...thanx esther..!!
bady ....haha ok i took this pic ytd.... the before n after....





05 Aug (1356)
ok ok...not doing my assignment again...
i juz moved my last yr de GDIT file to my hard disk...
cos labtop going no space le...
cant believe tt i free 4GB of space after i do so..
so much right..
from today onwards if got time i am going to do so..
so during the hoiday me going to BURN it into DVD..
thn can save spacex....

hmmm....nothg much to said ba...
ytd go bbq got to said gd job to welfare...
tot i didt really play or enjoy ....NO mood no mood...
but got to thanx everyone..
i am really find alone....
hmmm...but can rest abit there oso not tt bad la...
me long time nv go there le...
feel like going there alone again..
hmm...feel like going to other countries during the holiday..
but i know mummy sure dont let me de...
cos she worrx tt i sm a gal thn alone go other countries dont know wat will happen(touch wood...!!!)
ok any way today mummy n daddy suddenly wan cook thgs..
one cook the ...hmmm i dont know how to said in english..
thn mummy cook pizza...
ok...
assignment time...




04 Aug (morning-1139)
ok morning again...another day gone..
lets blog abt ytd ba...
ytd night when for MC's meeting...thn late lor...
thn end very very late oso...
but i still wan to stay..
cos stay as agrp...as we work as a club wat...
hmm....thn ofcouse reach home late la...(abt 11145pm thn reach home )
whatever...janet thn go eat her dinner...
cant believe tt i can dont eat thgs for so long (from 12pm to night time abt 12pm thn eat)
okok..thn slp le lor.
slp till tis morning 8am wake up eat thn go back slp again....
too tired le...
whatever...

okok...
cant believe tt my animation working file now is going to 2GB le..
so big...
dont know my lab top can take it ma...
labtop = lacking Top
top = num one..
so lab top = lacking num one..
joking joking....labtop u dont lack anymore kk...

hmmm....now do abit of assignment thn later going for BBQ le...
haiz....actuallly dont feel like going de...
cos got no mood n got assignment to do...
wat the hell...
n also i dont feel like talking..
dont feel like laughing infront of ppl in my fake smiles...
but know wat who saw my real smiles this few months..??
ok may b on the final of SP Tunes ba...other thn camp i and assignment n my classmates i dont thk i got anythg left behind in SP le....
yup....

ok ok....do assignment later got no time to do le...
if daddy knows tt i going BBQ he sure kill me de...
cost i got assignment haven finish but i still go out BBQ..but when he tell me go out wif him i didt...
whatever...die le thn said ba...
ok...going do animation le...
haiz...
tired...

my cute moo moo... who got ....ahhhh......

thy took him away from me....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home