de colours that paints my simple life

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

云要是太重,她可以对着地球下雨。那我呢...

i kind of got not much mood to update actually..
somehow janet is so sad n disappointed..
may be of myself..
it seem n sound not so like me this few weeks..
n i really dont know why..

ppl so dont care abt wat i said this few weeks..
i am like dont knw wat am i doing..

n oso am always in my own world..

on well but thn..
she got some thing happy tt she wanna said..

Today is napfa test..
n she thks tt she got a silver..or maybe a gold..!!..=D

wahaha..
got to thanks all the ppl tt trains with her all this while and oso acc her in training..
thanks everyone..!!=)

this really put a smile on her face..=)

thaks to the boys who said tt if i run faster thn 25:45mins got drinks..haha..
coz because of tt i run a little faster ba..haha..
thanks Daryl..!!..for the drinks..
thank ellson for the ice-cream..
actually should have more pic de..
but she is still wating for ppl to send her..LOL..=)


Sat - Sunday (26 - 27 july)

when out with STUN...
my most loved ones...
coz got a chalet for our dear bday gal..
wellllll i got not much of picture..
coz as usual my phone when out of batt..
lol..

before going to the chalet..
i when out with some of them to check the price of going to malaysia trip..

I am prying v.v.v.v.v.hard tt mummy would allow me to go with them..
PLEASEZZ MUMMY...!!!..
haiz..
i juz wanna relax myself a little from all this assignment n shit..
haiz...

people pray for Janet...
plz plz...



the ice-cream helps to brighten up my day...
[[the rain would fall as much as it goes...
but i belife tt sweet memories would keep thm away from me ..
and letting me only see the rainbow after the rain...]]


Purple colour thgs..!!!.
no no is car n buliding..
OMG..!!..


can i hug thm..!!

it stand strong
[[it stand strong in the mid of every thg..
it always wanna fly away??...
but thn i know one day it can...]]

ELLSON..OMG WAT R U DOING...!!

top: so wat do u all thk u all r doing..haha..

top: JANET...
[[she wan her world to be as colourful..
she love the ways colour matches...
she love the way colour is beening bring out ....
but ..... ....
she is still trying to mix out her own colour of her life.... ]]


ok ok..
after we reach there we kind of deco the room n have lots of fun before the others came..
n before the bday gal came..haha..
oh i got v.less photo..
let me wait till i got it from them all ba..
thn i promise to put thm up one day..(hope tt day would come=))

after cutting cakes n having fun...
we when to watch mid night movie at 2.20pm...

[[the dark night]]



it was a nice one..
but i thk maybe ppl kept telling me tt i t is v.v.v.vgd..
so i kind of wanted more from it..haha..

but anyway it was a gd movie..=)

hmm...13 of us when to watch it tgt..
(ps. can i have my ticlet back plzzzz...!!)
but a number of thm fall alseep during the movie..hah..=)
but not me la..
i watch the whole movie with my eyes open...

some pic below....
(ps. i am still wating for more to come)


top: the two shouting..
"i am stupid, i am ....."
haha...coz they lost in the game...

top : me n ah jie waiting for bus


Friday (25 july)

today is cadc-project comm BBQ...
thanks ppl for looking after me tt day..
=)))

oh ya before i whn bbq, whn woth ellson to listen to this..
it is dont by the dmat students..

n i thk they did it wel..

clap clap..=)


some pic i have for the bbq..=)

happy bday ..!!!..to thm all..=))

top..when i reach home i saw this on the table..
oh god such a big pack..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home