de colours that paints my simple life

Monday, July 14, 2008

well a week is gone again..
let's update alittle..

i hear ...
i thk..
i am..
still me..

well...

we feel that time is fast...
coz i thk..
we did not really know wat we wan..

yup..
living for the sick of living..

i wanna find my way..
not living for the sick of living anymore...

tt's my hope...


today today...
today today...
today is as normal..
reach home at 9pm..
tierd tired...=.=

i dont really feel like updating my blog..haha..

oh well...
abit emo la...
i dont know y..

dont really feel like talking....


oh well...



sat (12 july) when to "welcome to my world" 曹格 Gary's concert at singapore stadium..
OMG...!!!..
when he sing the first song (superwoman)...
actually wanna make me cry..

so long..
nv really a voice tt touch me so deep..
i mean reach me..
omg..!!..

i can said i fall in love to his voice..!!..
god..!!

曹格 love ya la...!!!...haha...

well me, sis and her frens when tgt..
we took train and thn bus 11..
which i somehow cant find the bus stop but somehow atlast found it..

the concert was...OMG...!!!..
the lighting was gd..(lighting save them alot..)
the mini indoor fireworkx was.. ... suprise..!!!
the best part is the voice...!!!
oh god..!!!!..
his voice was super gd...
wonderful..!!!!..
really really....
GOD...!!

i actualy nv tot tt i am really sitting so near to the stage till i got sitted...
guess when am i sitted..
right behind gary's parents..haha..

the important thgs is ..
his voice really rockx...
really....

watching the concert make me thk more too...
make me understand more too..

everything around you...happerns for a reason..

wat happens...
is a test...
is some thing tt u should face it.. (tt's wat it thk)

and u r nv alone...
coz..
the world is link tgt..
coz of love...
hope...
peace...

top: some pic...
hmm.... he really rockx...

top: the gals before it start..
well we was all so super happy...


top: sis with her fav..
(ps: my sis is NOT the one wearing purple...is the one hinding behind..)
sis was so happy that she is sitting 2 row infront of her...


Gary...you ROCKxx..
OMG...!!!!


top the ticket..



top..so many bread..omg..=)


happy bday Mei ting..
haha..
well 12 july is actually my sister bday too..
mummy got some of her frens to our house to cebelater for her on the 11 july night...
my sis was so super happy tt she can spent her bday night at the gary concert..

top: happy bday to thm too ..=)


top: ah jie n me on the way home..
we got nothing to do tt's why..haha..


top: friday i oso when for ndp trailer perseation..
oh well....
tired friday...



top: me an ah jie..

pic taken on thursday morning...
haha..


top two pic..
is taken on wed...
a interesting drink..haha..
the taste..
well special i can said..=)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home