de colours that paints my simple life

Thursday, June 26, 2008

thursday is a day whn friday is next to...
waht does tt means..
it means tt sunday is coming....
happy...
yup some ppl would be...but thk carefully..
it means that a wk ended..
it means that assignment deadline is one bigger steps closer..
it means that u r leaving poly soon..

omg...


well this morning when i wakeup..n saw my new skirt laying there..
i juz feel like wearing it to sch today..haha..

i guess this is my dont know less thn 10time wearing skirts to sch this yr..??..
didt really rmb me myself wearing skirt to sch..haha..


i brough this skirt for quit long le...2wks again?















it look like a shorts from the back...

well today ECI lesson..teacher announce the start of the simulation game..
what is simulation game..
it is an assignment...
i thk that my panda eyes is going to double up soon... ...
really soon...


fyp for today sounds ok..
i hope it is really ok..
so worry for my fyp...

i look so super stress for some ppl...
do i really look tt bad..??



well when looking at the mirror...
i didt know tt it was me..
what happens to tt cheerful n gd skin look janet 2yrs ago..??..


i feel like cutting my hair tml..
but as i am used to cutting my hair by a household lady..
n tml she got alot of appointment of ppl wanting to dye their hair...
i guess i better dont go tml..
get a gd day tt she is not tt bz..thn she can slowly help me cut..

hope tt day quicklly come...
wanna cut hair since Dec last yr..??..
wat hair style should i get..??...
any suggestions..?????..



photo of the promise ice-milo that sis did for me..
today i saw her new updated post in sch n i complain to her y i dont haf..
so she promise to make one for me..~
thank gal...



was on the phone with yvonne my sis juz now..
i got to know her when i was in sec1 in dance..
n was sister ever since thn...
super long nv see her le..
hope one day we would meet up...~





Wednesday 25june

it is not snowing today..
neither is it going to snow..
but the sch juz give me the feeling that it is abt to snow all over..
SUPER COLD...
even after i got my jecket on me...
n i higher up all the air-con...
thn room n labs is till super cold..
even fc6 is cold....
weds was kind of a short day..
all lesson teacher end lesson early..
esp gems..
coz only got 5students when for it..
so teacher ended lesson after 35mins...

after tt whn to do ndp..
oh well..
i hope would do well in it...



thank to ah Gong (jevi) ffor this...
it last me throught the whole ndp editing..haha...
^^..thAnk ah Gong






photo of my Ah Gong in class today...
well he when to draw some experssion on his finger..
the experssion on the finger is super cute right..haha..^^





i love this tooo~..thank grp leader for tis..
haha..the packing super cute right..^^





thn when home....~
books sharing time..^^...

a interesting bk tt i haf been reading this few days..
interesting interesting...
haf been reading more this few mths...
mayb should said ever since the sch yr start...or even last yr..
i like to read bks whn i am in the train or may be whn i got nothing to do in the class as it let me kill more time..^^..
n it do let me know n learn more thgs..






one of an interesting bk tt i read a few mths back..
nice bk..
but u need to haf the time to read n understand it..






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home