de colours that paints my simple life

Thursday, February 07, 2008

hi hi hi..
happy chinese new year every one..!!!..
woooooooo finally can rest le...haha..
super tired..

hmm..hope tt my new yr would be a gd one..haha..

ppl said dont owe ppl money whn new yr is near...
haha...
but still got ppl own me $$$ lor..haha..
nv mind nv mind...haha...
i would get it back soon (i hope so..)
hmm...was too super bz with itp for the past few days...
too bz...haha...
n tired...it was fun tt far....
ya ya..whatever...
oh ya..monday when lunch wirth my another new producer kaiEn...she quite pretty la...
thn saw mediacrop actor Tay Ping Hui (isit liktt spell???...) ...(who seat right beside me)
i didt know it was him....till later he turn around...haha...
whatever...haha...he was so shock to hear that i only eat vegg...lol...


hmmm got not much pic to put up for this week...
hope to get more another day kk..

hmm..one new yr eve...got to know 2 ppl left...
hmm...tt's life...short....yet let you look at how u thk it should be..
yup...ur life would be different if you look it at this way or another....
see how u look...
see how u thkk...
see how u going to live it..
..
..
..

my life..
my way... .. ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home