de colours that paints my simple life

Friday, December 07, 2007

no title

hey...long timeno blog...haha..
no ttime no time...haha..
some more i got alot of assignment n other thgs to do..
most important is jaanet is playing facebook..!!!..
wow....i like there ccoz can talk to alotx of ppl..
n there help me to feel wanted...
n too ,,,,help me dis-stress..
haha..
..
ok...bz life tt janet haf for the past few days...
haha..can not really recall..haha...


class was kuku....
come some time (most of the time) nv learn thggs..
whatever...hmm...
still got wat to said ah..??..haha..
i forgot most of the thggs le..haha..


hmm..monday 3Dec whn for n interview (for ITP)...
which i dont thk i can get into tt place de..
whatever...n wat i thk is correct....ytd they e-mail me said..
i am not in..haha..
nvm...dont know y i am so happy tt i am not in...haha..
i thk i crazy le...
hhmmmm...ytd 6Dec when for another interview..
with 4 other of my classmates (all 4 r boys)..
i one gal only..lol..
but is a video campany...which some how i hope tt i can go in..
though i know i can't..
coz they said they will take 3 out of the5 tt goes..
so..i thk i am out..haha..
see how ba..
really hope tt i will be in oso...



hmm...see who wanna eat..
i wan eat lor..
but i sick...
not feeling tt well
thanx to ppl
who ask me to takecare..
haha...

see it is bigger thn my face




























































































hhaha....yup...XIUZHEN's
bday..
happy bday gal..
miss ya so much...
i thk serene going kill me..
coz she dont haf pic on xz de bday to put on her blog..haha..
all with me..hahahahaha..
























i love the pic tt i took..
it we using an handphone..
but still it is nice..





me n xin yi
at ROM station for time line..

haha..
FUN...



class outing..??..
lol
eating Mac out side class la..
haha..
i LOVE MY CLASSMATES...!!..
=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home