de colours that paints my simple life

Saturday, October 27, 2007

-no title-

ah ha...nv update again..
i thk my blog is really very very hungry again ba..

a lotx of event/thgs happen which left me with no time to update
haha..
bz with my life...
but am i really happy with it..??

ok...whatever..
hmm...me emo..no la..not tt emo...
hmm..may be i juz need a rest..
like wat others said i am not tt..but my heart is...
i really dont know ...
i thk for others care for others ..
but wat do i get back..?..
When u throw a ball to a wall
u get back wat u put in..
but this theroy does NOT apply to ppl
人为何,为何,为何, 为何, 为何....
为何不说真话..?? 为何爱把话说大..?? 为何....
JIA YOU BA..
oh ya and i found some thg
i this few days spend alotx alotx of $$ on food(2 to 3 times more)..
n i eat alotx alotx of meals in a day...
oh god...wat happen to me..??...
OMG OMG...
wat is happening to me...??

friday
tis morning wakeup with a very hot body..
OMG..i am having fever...!!!..
stupid....
but thn still make myself wake up..
cos actually today is some how an important day..
ok whatever it is today is also a very long day...!!!...haiz..
ok..thn after tt first lessson acting for animation..
teacher told us to write some thgs down on a piece of paper so tt later
someone is going to act for tt thg tt u write on..
and poor emmunal actually got pick by almost the whole class cos
every one write his name ( emm's name) on the paper...
poor boy..haha...
i was lucky tt i got to act as a sick person...
like dont need to act lor.. i am aready sick wat..
thn lesson end early n whn to club
thn go for gems...which i dont feel like going...coz really dont fee very well at all le..
thn go for gems nvm...FORGET to MARK ATTENDANCE...!!!!
Stupid Ur-Self...
thn go for lesson till abt 6pm..
thn go back to club for captain's ball...
hmm...ok what should i said.....
hmmmmm...for those who go n support us....thanx alotx..
but sry for the result....
hmm... but we still got 4 match in the next wk...so..
JIAYOU EVERY ONE!!!!!!
tired...

thursday actually goes to club to wait for deyi to help me
with my son(my labtop)
coz i thk the virus..hmm.. thn stay in the store room
to see how yy n boss fix up the shelf...
wow thy juz look like my daddy whn hehelp me make my bed...haha..
hmm..thn got to thanx deyi for helping me with my labtop..
n i found out some thg..
deyi can use both of his hand , left or right..
to play badminton...!!!...
n he can juz change hand as the ball goes..haha..
oh....how i wish i can use my let hand..haha..
thn after a long time finally can go home..cos my labtop really...OMG..!!!..
thn thy whn to KFC to eat.. n thn go home..
for the first time, those ppl tt is taking train towards NEL there de is more thn those
taking it towards boolay...
haha....(why am i so happy ah...lol)
ok thn reach home ofcouse eat n slp la..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home