de colours that paints my simple life

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

no title

monday
o8oct
hello hello....
last night was a pain to me..
my head was like ....
whatever..
SO PAIN...!!!....HURTING LIKE HELL.....
i dont know why..
n this morning in drawing lesson..
my head hurt again...
making me cant draw at all..
pain pain pain..
but after a break...i finally recover..
n finally be able to do thgs..
after sch stay back for video...to log my video..
hmm....some prob occ..
but anyway solve it..
thn whn to club...
captins' ball..tthgs...
thn suddenly everyone said whn to play..
so we whnplaying captin's ball lor..
haha....
thn whn home le..

sat
06oct
moning wake up stupid early..
haha...
dont know why...juz wakeup on my own..
haha...
thn watch tv la..heehee...
dont really feel like doing thgs..
thn acc sis go find job..
cant belief tt she is going to hef her last paper on mon..
so stupid fast..
haha...
whn to hougang mall thn campass point..
thn some how i was in a shopping mood..
haha...
shopping anyone..!!!...???
haha...
friday
05 oct
ok...today was ok..??...
ACTA (acting lesson) was some how fun
haha...today gor gems..but nv go..
haha....cos dont feel like it ba...haha....
too tired of lesson le...
so follow thm go gg....
thm playing bowling...
haha...
fun was wat i can said...
haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home