de colours that paints my simple life

Thursday, October 25, 2007

-no title-

25oct
did not feel like blogging..
tired tired....!!!!....AHHhhhh...!!!..
my leg hurt again....
but my head hurt more...!!!...
who and wat....choose choose..!!!...
i dont know...can i not choose...ppl between ppl..!!!..
so hurting n hard..!!!...
i can't even takecare of mySelf on it...how can i takecare ..??
how to choose..!!!Ahh....i am not going to care...
who care for me...why muz i care so much whn no one care abt me..??..
for what ...what for..
waht is the point whn u win some thg n it make u lost every thing..??..
friendship n game...i choose friendship...!!!...
istz it the most important ..??..
whatever...!!!!!...

okok...let's blog abit at my days..
blank..
Blank....
BLANK.....
hmm...no la..
monday go for captain's ball training...
tuesday go down to club n finally after so so long we finally got
our new store room...
haha...the room is so so dirty...omg..
thn clearn thn go walk walk...n i brought some thing...

nice nice....!!!...i love it so much...
wahaha..
saw ear rings inbthis design de...btu the colour not nice
so nv buy..
haha...




at night reach home daddy tell me
go online help him find hand phone see got wat gd phone to buy..
cos his phone spoil le..
so.....
mummy said buy a new phone for daddy as his bday gift...
ok la..is i said as bday gift de...
but is mummy said wanna buy da..
so ...okiex i am in the task...
thn daddy pass me some thg to eat..
look at the pic and guess wat is it..??..
haha...it is almost the size of my hand....


wed...which is ytd..
whn for captain's ball training again..
and thn..
haha..
okiex lor..
wat can i said...

friday first match with SPSU...
gif me more jia you ba everyone..

i am dead...
my heart i mean..
hmm...i know i am not going to be on the court..
jiayou every one..!!!!...
i am sick....my heart is sick...
i lost fate....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home