de colours that paints my simple life

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

...............

14 Nov 09:05
i wake up in the morning..
knowing tt it was rainning.....
n i was like should i go sch...haha...
should not right...haha....
whatever... ~
i give myself more slp before i wake myself up again..haha...

walk to sch in the rain n i was like thking..
government should build underground walk way..
so rainning oso not a problem for us to travel..haha...
thn maybe they will ask....
thn the road who walk..??..
thn let the car take the whole road thn...
so gd right....ppl walking walk underground...
thn car travel on the road..
so can decrease the number of accident of car hit ppl...
haha...
cool hor..haha...

whaever... ~
tired is the only thg i can said...T.T
tired tired....my eyes is like....haiz...
whatever... ~
today is wed...but i kept on thking tt it is thurs...
n n n....today is going to be a long day again..dont know y..
this wk i am so so so so so bz...haiz...

hmm..now still in lesson..haha..
n i am still doing my moster thgss...
haha....hmm...finally i ubfole every thg....n...haha...
thgs is getting harder....!!!!...


13 Nov 23:34
tired is wat i can said now...
hmm...juz started to do UV mapping for my Moster...
i was all this while thinking tt is bump mapping...
till tis morning...haha....
wat a blur me...hmm...actually i oso don't wan to be blur de lor...
is got too many thgs to rmb n to do...
till i here forget there forget....
thk my stm going wrost n wrost...
hmmm....whatever... ~

((but the gd thgs is tt i start doing assignment le right..haha...))

other thn start UV mapping my 3D moster....
i did start on my video assignment in sch juz now...^^
haha....i whn to buy some food while i wait for thgs during it..
n whn i came back...every one was like going crazy...
coz all the lab power whn down....
so all those work tt u did is not save ...all when into the drain...
hmm...lucky tt i was copying thgs into the computer so tt i can start doing thgs...
but the problem is i have been transfer the thg for like dont know how long thn got prob thn got to redo some of it...
but anythg...
whatever.. ~
but the funny thg is..
ppl start to short...
save ur work ... save ur work...
and everyone will reply...
SAVE....!!!...
haha....fun....

i do till abt 6pm thn rush to club for MC's meeting..haiz...
i was the last to reach...haha...
whatever it is not important...the important thgs is tt i finally get to haf the time to start on my assignment...haha... ^^*

MC's meeting ended at abt 8pm++....(the meeting is held without yiyang...so i can said tt yy is not the person who drag meetings at all le lor...haha....)..
whatever....i reach home at abt 9:15pm liktt...
thn eat my dinner (wow late dinner again...)...
thn do assignment till now... ...T.T..no life
haha....which i am too tired to continue doing my assginment...(Z.z)
i thk i am going to bring my 3D text bk to sch tml..(for wat....3D in sch now dont need text bk le wat...haha)...no la...for me to see how to do this n tt for my assignment..haha....(but the bk is so So SO heavy la more thn 741pg...
can a shuai ge help me carry it to sch for me plz....!!!....)..

hmm...assignment assignment...
i suddenly got a little bit of mood for my assignment...
so i thk i better quick quick do..haha....

bty ppl.....
my eye start to make new bag...n the bag is becoming more n more black....
haha...i thk when ppl see me they will really treat me as tresure...
coz in china their panda bear is like treaure...
so to singapore...ur new bear JaNet...!!!...haha...plz treaure her...!!!...
i am like dont need put eyes shadow oso can de....
(bty janet dont do makeup de...coz she got no $$..)..
haha...my black eye ring is too dark...haha....


ok now is like 12++++++am in the morning...
gd morning ppl...
n gd night janet...

zzZZzzzZZzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home