de colours that paints my simple life

Monday, November 12, 2007

finally a post


mon....
morning wake up at 6am..
early..??
my lesson is at 10am....but got to come sch to set up for charity thggs..
haiz...got to thanx boss..deyi...derrick for the help in moving the tables n chair...thanx for the help...without u all i thk i will sure die n cry like hell...haiz...u all let me feel that there is actually still got hope in club..haha..yup...
when to class n we got nothing to do so play with the stars...
does they look alike like the star..??....
hmm...me now in lab...trying hard to colour print...but some how i dont know y i juz can not print...haiz....Grrrr...!!!!











Sunday..
when out with daddy with my shorts..great ah...
coss i meet serene to play badminton in the morning...thn mummy n daddy suddenly wan me go out with thm...ok...
haha...when to eat n i juz love the curry...haha...
oh ya thanx serene.....haha
without u i dont thk i can change the skin of this blog..love ya..!!!














friday
gems class was...haiz..
i saw this
bottle
tt kearn has(did i spell it right)..
Oo..haha
hmm...
was a little sad abt ppl...disappointed...yup.tt's all...
got to thanx LianGx2 n MM ppl for the help haha..
captain's ball again anyone..??..



i saw this thgss in club..
haha...
great right...haha
...





Thursday21:28
i should be doing my gems e-learing now..
but i am blogging..haha....funny right...
should blog less...tt's wat i told my self over n over again...
but i still can't take it..haha...ok..hmm..today is public holiday...
n i am at home the whole day...
coz today home got event...thn muz help up n entertain ppl...so..
stay at home till now thn got time to do home work...
i dont thk i am going to finish it..coz tired le..haha....
i thk my heart is more tired thn my body...
suddenly feel like laying my head onto someone's shoulder...
and get my self to finally get my self to rest little..
hmm...after a long way ppl really wil get tired..
thinking of is wat u did the correct thg..??
did u make the right choice..??is every thg tt u haf now wat u wan..??
is tt wat u should get..??
haiz...n most of the time i get a answer tt will make u wet ur eyes..
and tt's all..
hmm...wat can i said....
road is i chose de...gd or bad i got to still face it.??..
hmm....feel like resting...but for wat reason can i find to tell my self to rest..
i got so much assignment to reach...got so many thgs to do..got much thgs left undone....ok....
hmm...sad ah...haha...
tt's life wat...hmm....
i suddenly miss my secondary life alotxx...haha...
i sudenly feel like running again...suddenly feel like playing sports again...
CAPTAIN's BALL or BADMINTON anyone..??..
got to go back to my home work...haha..
oh ya...janet sleep for more thn 12hrS...haha...
finally she can do it...hmm..i fall asleep at 7:30 on wedness night...
n wake up in the mid to pick up phone calls..
n fall back to slp till this morning...haha...great...


tuesday23:35
today is not a cold day...but a frezze day...
oh god...rainning since morning...
n i am wearing short sleves..n the best thg of allis tt i forgot to bring a jacket to sch...
oh god...lucky tt the lecture today was cancel..
if not i thk by the end of it...
janet will have been a cube of ice..how cute would it be...
haha..ok ok...reach home early..
and for the very long time..our family got to eat together on on tues..
haha...coz ever since sch start i had not been able to sit n eat with my family on week days..n too sis is working..and the tuesday of today is SUPER..??haha...
whatever..train trip back home today was fast...ever fast...
coz i nearly miss my stop as iu was enjoying my songs..
Tension..!!!..^^...my forever favit...
haha...ever since in sec 4 i haf been listing to it..
n it juz keep me going on..ture tt they really make me lost my stress for the time..
and too...it reminds me of ly sec sch time..
yup....and too thanx to jia rong blog which i manage to find it...
haha...and thn got link to many more ppl../thy all reminds me of my old sch times...
how happy i am..and too how i spent the time in sec sch on stage...^^....
yup...juz missing the time...n the sch..any one going back to HS...??...
count janet in can u..??..haha...
i wanna go too....this few day feel like playing captain's ball...
go running..play badminton...play volleyball...
haha...anyone wanna play with me..??...haha....
ok got to end it here...tml lesson at 8am in the morning...ZzzZzzzz~~~

here are some photosss...
haha...
i juz love milk..!!!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home