de colours that paints my simple life

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

-no title post-

tuesday 13Nov
another day gone for me....
hmm...ytd after sch when back to fc2 again to check up on things...
hmm.. i thk every thg should be all right there without any problem ba..
hmm....meet deyi they all for jogging...
and we when sport stadium to run...which was actually a place tt i hate to run..
cos got a feeling tt i am all trap in a place liktt..
but not bad i did improve (thought i very long nv run le)
i run 3 round without stopping or even slow down...haha...cool right
hmm...thn whn Gym with them..
haha...was thinking tt my legs will hurt alot this morning...
but to my suprise it does not...haha..
thn whn back club for a senior meeting..
thn when home...

wanted to do my assignment but was too tired to event move...
haha...


hmm...tis morning...
pull my self to wakeup...
thn whn i come sch thn know alotx of lesson cancell....
so today come sch from 9-12..
thn no more lesson le...haiz..
hmm...but the problem is 9-12 tt lesson is some how like do ur own thggs..
so....why come sch..???...
haiz...whatever...


yup i got to agree with my class tt i should spent more time in my assignment
thn going to some place n do some thgs tt bring u to no furture...
wat do i get whn i go there..
i ask myself..
n most of the time the answer is DISAPPOINTMENT...
yup....too disappointed...
n there is nothing much to said...
haiz...
hmm...assignment is going to be due soon...
n i am still no where to be found..
ITP coming n i got no where to go..
yup...i thk i can muz well go die right...
stupid life....wat's life like whn u lost ur true dream..??...
haiz...it is like u lost every thg...
no hope no nothing..

ok ok janet stop all this complain n go back to whatever u should do...
so much complain life still goes on the same....
haiz...yup so for what complain..??!!...

haiz...
i thk i should spent more of my time in assignment thn sitting in 'THAT' room n do nothing or event thgs tt will bring me no hope n no furture right....


teacher came to talk to me juz now...(no should be talk to our grp)
how is thgs...y is thgs not done...r all the work too heavy for u all...
wat wat this n that..
haiz....
i thk i should stop doing wat ever le...
but should do more assignment...haiz...

saded...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home