de colours that paints my simple life

Saturday, March 08, 2008

08 March 7.52pm (sat)

millions of daysss again...that i haven been updating my blog..
yup...was really that bz..

haiz....but why am i free now...
actually i am not...i should be in bed now...
why...
coz i have not been sleeping for the past 36 to 37 hours....!!!...
n my eyes is like panda now...T.T

I actuall when back to sch on friday night after my shoot on
friday...i left office at 11pm and reach sch late late..
didn't slp in sch the whole night....

than the next morning which is today morning after this and
that in club, when to IT fair with guo liang, augustina and guan jie...
can't believe that i got the energy to walk and travel..!!..
saw alot of nice and good and super good things...haha...



the four of us with our panda eyes...!!!

ahh...china is out looking for us..!!!!
(panda eyes....)













haiz tot that i could rest after dinner at 6.30pm (and it would be my 35hours of no SLEEP), but after i
sleep for an hours, i suddenly wake up due to shock...

I dont know wat is the thgs that really shock me up of...
wat i know is i am stupid tired now..and i cant fall asleep due
to tt shock in my dream...
and know wat that dream (shock) is about my work (ITP). it is
cauzing me too much stress ...i really dont know why..
haiz....

ok...my be other that this stupid wakeup and can't slp i should
update more thgs..

hmm...itp when on on on..
alot of thing happens..
and finally another week gone...
i should have a good rest...but i can't.
i thk i am over stress by tt stupid itp thgg...
haiz...can i really have a good rest..
haiz...
it have been a very long long time ever since a few years time
till now that i have not really take a break to rest...
haiz...
super tired....

updates :


18 - 24 feb.
nothing much really happens when back to sch... go itp...

whn on set for filming....
ya ya....on and on....




and know wat...
i told myself that the first thg tt i would do when sch reopen is to go gym...!!!...

25 - 2march
checking of result really make my heart wanna fall out...
lol...lucky every thg on the result side when well...
lol..

i march whn for stun outing...
ahhh...stun pppl can pass me an photo of tt day...
thank thank...











Wow boss what are you doing...???...


3march - 8march
nothing much really happens..
i really miss the time in school..



the same colour...!!!...









my new bag (actually buy v.v.v long le)




sometimes i really hope that i could get myself to be in my

dream land...that i plan..

if every thing is the same as what i plan-ed in my brain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home