de colours that paints my simple life

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

today is mummy's birthday...!!!....
HapPy birThday to you!
hAppy birtHday tO you!
HapPy biRthday to you!
HaPy bIrThday to MumMy!
HapPy birThdAy to you!
below is some pictures...


Top:i thk mummy is going to kill me whn
she see her photo here..
sher hates taking pic...haha...


top: wat we have....


Top: cute janet with her yummy food =)

updats on today..

well...
today is an bz bz day..
fyp...well as usually no one in class..

well...
till now i am still doing CENI..
can anyone tell me is my scene a gd scene to do..??
n does my scene have any Mise-en-scene..

ahhhh..
gal ...u should be doing ur assignment now...ahhh..
whatever...

i am falling sick soon...
wish me lucks...

i try to act
i try to run
i try to be blur
i try to dont care
i try to be in my world
i try to dont cry
i try to tell myself that it is ok

they act as i am not here
they treat as if i am not there
they nv care of how i feel
they would only find me when needed help

i am juz unwanted
juz an unwanted kid in her own world

i try to work hard
try to thk it is ok

but i am still in this world people .. ... ...

do thk for others... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home