de colours that paints my simple life

Friday, July 18, 2008

爱把世界连成一条线。。。
在一条线上的爱 让世界的心一起跳动着。。。
跳动的心让世界璇转着。。
璇转着的世界。。。
没有人是孤独的。。。。(是真的吗?)



well well..
janet is here to update her blog again..
i thk i am first- lazy to update..
next- no time to update..
and last too tired to update..
haha...
oh well..i decided to use some picture to update thn..=)

I am curently eating this now..
my fav yoghurt...!!!..
super yummy..!!!..
i guess it is purple that's y it make me love it more...!!..=D

and i am listing to his songs now when updating..
haha..
Gary Gary...

i really have fall in love to his voice..!!..
sry tension...!!..haha...


oh well...today is friday (18july).
time still goes that fast..
a wk juz have passsssss....
oh god.....
hope that today would be a gd friday..!!..
going gym later...haha..
anyone wanna join in..???


ytd (17 july)..
got fyp perseation in the late afternoon..
dont ask me how was it..
i dont really feel like talking abt it..
it was not tt bad...
but thn....
ya ya...

oh when bowling with adeline and all during the break before the perseation too..
they did enjoy themself lotx...
i did not play..
but i enjoy seening ppl play..haha...
thking abt going there (guilt house)..
i thk i only go there for like 3 times...???

after the perseation when running with the gals (yi jia, augest, irene)..
thanks irene for waiting for me..!!!.. (hugss..)
i run 6rounds...guess wat..
compare the timming now n during sec sch...i thk i did really baddly..
17mins...which is only a juz pass...
ahh...i thk i got to train more...!!...
did some sit-ups...pull-ups...board-jumps..
and then when back to club....
thn after awhile when home...

i was so super tired that i when to slp...!!..
zZZzzzzzzzz....
i thk my god sis did call me at the point of time when i was in bed..
i got shock n tot tt it was my hp alram clock ringing..
and i jump up..
ah sch time so fast..??...!!!..
thn i know it is a call....
wooo...~

wednesday (16 july)

today i fall deep into slp in gems class..
i am dead tired..!!..
oh ya..
when to vivo with ah jie today..
coz we when home tgt after our own assignment/project..
thn we bounce train at the NE Line..
we got so random that we said..
if we got to alight at harbourt front...
i would acc him to eat at vivo...
ok guess wat we got to..

haha...i dont know this is the how many time we are so super random le...
ok pic below..=)

top: i did know that there is a snowmen there sia..haha..
or maybe i forgot abt it..=p
i guess no one gif the snowmen food..
tt's y it is so super slim..
haha..

top: i like the sun set..
i thk we sit at the wrong area..
but thn look at the surrounding..
having the wind on my face..
looking the the sky..
make me feel better after all those stupid this...


top...i guess the lighting made a small rainbow..
smile gal..
after the heavy rain..
rainbow would be here soon....

thanks ah jie for helpping me take this pic...
there is alot more to post..
but being me..
i am lazy to post more..
haha...

top : thank again ah jie...
hmm..i am using my phone..
i wanna change phone..
wat phone should i change to..
any suggestion..??
my phone should..
-i like slids phone...
-can call ppl..
-can sms..
-can take pic..
-can listen to music..
-and also DONT HANG UP SO EZ..!!..
yup.!!..
plz help ppl..!!!..


i would miss my phone..
thanks..love..


pic on top...
is my ah gong..
why i took this pic..
oh welll.. plz take a close look at ah gong and the monkey..
n see wat is the monkey doing..!!!??..
shock..??..
dont be..
my couse de ppl almost all become a bit crazy de..
and tt include me too..

on top ..is a random pic...
i kanna bully by ah jie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home