de colours that paints my simple life

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

--said bye to my atm card--

22Aug 5:57
ahhh.......
my ATM card...!!!
tt stupid ATM machine..!!! ah juz eat my card up...
ahhhhh.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haiz..
so sad so sad...
haiz....
ok ok lets said wat happen..
today come sch do video de thg..
thn abt 4:30 go club meet aug to past her the money for sptunes de money..
thn thn the card got eaten up by the stupid thg..
ahhhhh......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my card ....haizx...
how how..
call the person and the person stop the card in use...
thn tell me got to go re-make my card..
ahhhhhh..
feel like hit myself on the wall..
ahhh......how come so so bad luck...!!!!!
haiz...
thn whn the card got eaten call junwei they all who is in club..
hoping tt they can help......
but ...haiz...the best thgs to do is to let the card be there...
n forgot abt it..
ahhh...
old one dont go new on dont come----junwei said de....
eat ice cream la dont sad-----kor kor said de....
come we try can take the card out ma---i thk is aug said de....
how come how come, how come liktt---someone forgot who said de....
thn we all look at the card the card look at us...
the card there cant go in cant come out..
thn how junwei use his atm card to push my card more in....
gd la...haiz....my card...
bye bye...
haiz....
hit n hit the machine n the card nv come out or move at all...
sob sob...
thn thn.....thn go eat ice-cream...
thanx big boss (junwei) for the ice cream....
thn walk back up hill to take my bag..
on the way up....eat ice-cream..
left the last month le..
the thg drop....!!!!
haiz...bad bad bad...
haiz...
tml going koven to re-make my cared
haiz...
okok this post is first read by kor kor(jianliang)
by the way for everyone..
if someone call u and said they from hongkong...
juz hang the phone..
cos i got it a wk or two go..
n it is a.....ok...stupid company tt cheat ppl money...
hmm....and for those living around hougang..
plz be extra careful when going home....
haiz..
and also if ppl send u pic on msn..
plz dont any how acc...
and too.....
bye bye to my card..
sobbbbbbbbbbbbb...............................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home