de colours that paints my simple life

Wednesday, September 10, 2008


wello...
haha..janet is super happy...
coz she got her NEW PHONE..!!!!...wahahahaha..
finally she found her i450 on sunday...n she brought it...wahaha...XD

whn shopping with mummy on sunday 07-09-08...n saw it finally..
she brought it on tt day...n got to get her phone on 09-09-08, which was ytd..=))

the phone cost $98...but she does not need to pay any money..
coz see below....she got this $100 off on any phone thgys...
BUT.....
she does not knows tt she got this thgy till whn she wanna pay..

the sales gal said:
"hmm..u know u got a $100 thgy..
so actually u dont need to pay for this phone.."

she:
" ah isit...how come i dont know wan ah..??.."

sales gal:
" this thgy started like 3 days ago only...
to some customer i guess...
i thk they would send u a letter abt it.."

she said:
" oh oh thanks thanks...me muz be lucky..XD "

okok....me crazy crazy does not know tt i got this thgy till she told me... ..
but gd to know tt i dont need pay for the phone...
wahaha..

oh well this is a pretty old model in the market liao..
for abt a yr.??..
but i like to design n thyg..
so i am so happy to be able to get this phone atlast..haha..

=))

now wat janet needs is a nice nice handphone pouch..haha..=))
happy gal..=))
smile smile..oh ya...sunday was my chinese bday too..haha..
daddy gif me a BIG ang boa..haha..=))
thanks daddy..=D



ps. this post is also for my old handphone..
thanks for being wif me for the past 23mths n XX days..
thank u v.much..
really would miss you de..


ps. to my new phone..
WELCOME TO MY LIFE..!!!..=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home