de colours that paints my simple life

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

---holiday post - 06---

29 aug 11:00
haiz later going to go out..
but now need help mummy do house work...
sob sob....
sad not cos of house work .... but i lost one of my fish again...
ahhhhhhhh...
so sad..
so no mood...
sob sob.....
tis morinig kept on raining..
haiz..
hope tt next week video shooting dont rain at all..
plz plz..
dont rain...!!!

29 Aug 10:42
ahhh.....one of my gold-fish lost..
this morning wake up saw my gold fish bottle in the kitchen...


(where it should be in the living room de)
thn inside left with only one gold-fish..
sob sob sob....
haiz...
where is my another goldfish........
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
fish fish where r u..
dont tell me u die le hor....
ahhh....sob sob....
.
.
.

27aug
today go shopping with serene..haha...
reach there too early tot..
so not much shop was open...haha...
so we go other area to walk..but after all the shop open..
our war started...
shopping war..
wow wow janet so long nv go shopping le..
haha....
but the real prob is....janet nv spend any money at all..
haha...
how come me oso dont know..
haha....
janet supper right...shop whole day nv buy anythg...haha...
but me actually wan buy thgs de lor...
only tt there is nothg tt attract me to buy..
haha...


26aug
haiz..
morning wakeup my 3gold fish is still ok da..
right bafore i wanna leave home..
one of it die.......
sobsob...haiz...so so sad.......




25aug
today when for summer fastival..
haha...
so so so fun there..
tot...haha...
got alot of jap game there..
n lot lot of jap food n thgs there haha....
go catch gold fish there(was a kind of tradition game)
thn play yo yo there...
hmm...the yo yo is not the normal kind tt we play in singapore...
hmm...is a ball then witgh a rubberband on it...(was a kind of jap game tot)
haha...
fun fun got 3 gold fish home...
haha....













25 Aug 12:10
yup whole day here..
but dont feel like updating my blog...
no much mood ba...
ytd when for class outing..
go eat india food...
haha.....
hmm....ok la...not tt bad..
was a new try to me..haha...


see see..
haf u seen this kind of thgs before..?????!!!!
haha....


tis is my meal...try to be more safe..


haha....

after food...we when for movie..haha..

not bad tot....
hmm...but if u go watch the show dont eat too full...
haha..
if not will be like us....
'walk the wrong way of exit...
'wan vomit haha...
ok the show was not tt bad....


class photo...haha.....


like my class tot..hhmmm....but too bad not everyone is in this pic..
cos some of thm nv go watch movie.....


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home