de colours that paints my simple life

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

thk....i got fever la....

haha...
i thk i really got a few dayx no no...is a few week nv write le ba...haha....
cos i bz ma....hmm...i bz tidy my room, n my feelingx....
hmm....kept on thking......
thinking.....did i make e right choose of studying tis couse..???
wat my sec sch art teacher said was rigHt.... """so wat does ur couse do wif ur fav art???""""
gd questionx ah......
haiz...
wat do e couse do wif my fav, n my dreamx....

haiz....
sad to said sia.....
haiz.....

oh ya.....i juz started workinx as a promoter le...
on e 01Sep was my first dax sia...
hmm...1 wk work 3dax....but e 3dax r tired tirEd dax sia....haiz...

hmm...
i now still having fever.....hot hot hot...all over my body....

haiz...
hope i can recover asap....if can by tonight......
cos......i wanna go haf fun lor...
haiz......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home