de colours that paints my simple life

Monday, August 07, 2006

SAID

haiz....this few days dont know why so tired sia...only felt like sleeping haha....haiz my web-site reall very stupid sia...they all do till very nice sia...haiz....the 1b21 de more beetter sia....haiz....why ah.....aiyo...this show that next time i dont need to start doing my assm so early de...cos people all last min do de all better then my haiz...aiyo what the hell sia......haiz.....
hmm....really very wat the hell sia....haiz......haiz....haiz......
i know how i lost out to them le...i got lotx of information for my web-site, but i didt dec it well that's y i lost out alot...haiz......
haiz........i tml only need to come sch to do my oc preseations....haiz...but my other half class can whoe day dont need come sch sia..haiz..they so good sia ..haha....
SAID GOOD LUCK TO ME K........
COS TML IS MY LAST OC PERESTATION LE....HAHA.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home