de colours that paints my simple life

Saturday, August 05, 2006

ASsm...all the way...

oh my got....this whole week lotxs n lotx of assm to do sia...haiz...
i tuesday got IDEAS pre at 10am....but i 10:14 amthen reach hougang MRT station....haiz...
then alot of problems around me started to rise up....
haiz...
then is all assm assm assm assm....STUPID SIA...!!!! make me feel sooooooooo tired....sometimes i really felt like giving up....but i always rmb...someone once told me last yr...tt nv give up....cos if u give up..u were nv c ur future.......haiz...
hmm...me wed got ooopm practical...stupid oso...friday got to hand in gdit....today is sat,...but still got to hand in webp sia...then my webp i do till very KNS.....haiz....
aiyo...u all go c my web-site ba...really very KNS....!!! haiz....

www.milkmusic.cubenetix.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home