de colours that paints my simple life

Thursday, August 17, 2006

yeah....math finish le....but i thk i really crazyx le siaxx....

hEy hey heyxx......
haha....
finally one more paper down...haha....
left with webp, which i reallyx dont know how n wat to studyx.......

hmm..2day go for mathx test....haha....now i m in the library.....
haha....crazyx people......= crazyx me sia......
hmm....the paper was okix....i thk it was my problemx....cos is i dont know how to dO.....
ahaha.......haiz....dont know how to do means deadxx le....
hmm......i this few dayx oso didnt studyx much of mathx.....cos every time i open my lab-top, i were go play game.....those normal game that was in all computer de...haha....
a aaa.....no no !!!! i didt play gamexx....i only go relex haha......
hmmm.....now i know y my class so many pplxx like to play game le.....
cos if a normal normal de game can let me playx till like tt, means game is really funx funx funx le...hahaa.....
aa aa....back to my topicxx......
actually i got studyxx de lor...i got go printxx out the past year math paper to do lor...
haha...reallyxx......believe me la......
i go printx the 05/06s1 paper, 05/06s2 paper, 04/05s1 paper, 04/05s2 paper...
haiz....but how i wish i can printx out the 06/07s1 paper....so that i can get 100 markxx le la....
haha...then dont need to worrxx so much sia...haiz....
y teacher didt upload the 06/07 de test paper up yo the bb for us ah...??????
hahahahahhaha.......crazy....if she uploadx, then u dont need go test le sia....

hmm......let me tell u..haiz...my handphone hor....
really no use le...!!!!!!
the phone is really dead le sia.....
so if anyxx one msg me , but cant find me.....
it is cos my stupid phone decidedxx to go on """rest""" le....
haha...
haiz....ytd suddenly only shows black screcxx today oso like that....
but now okixx let....cos i go knock knocxx , hit hitxx...haiz...
really need to get myself a newxx newxx newxx phone le sia....
haiz....
hmm....may be can get it my self sia....haha...i own my self 18years of bday preseaxx so can buy hor....hahah....

hmm...ya....got to thanx my two gooooooodxx classmatexx...emmanual ,n esther.....haha....
they give me a early wishessxx hahahha.....really thanxx them lotxxssxx haha.....hahaha....
thanxxxzzzxsssxxx friend..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm....haiz..........
wat to study for webp sia........
can teacher plz uploadxx the test paper on the bb, so i go down loadxx, then do can le....
aa aa teacher plz note hor...
n oso teacher, dont need to upload sooo manyxx de....
upload the 06/07s1 paper can le k k kk k ...
hahah....
my be i can go sleep, then may be were dream of the test paper....
haha...

****nEt nEt****





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home