de colours that paints my simple life

Thursday, August 10, 2006

yeah....no more ASSM...but got TEST !!!!

haha...i juz now finally go hand in my assm le hahahahhaha.....crazy gal sia..haha...hmm....actually juz now i was thking dont know to hand in my assm today or tml..????cos teacher said extent...but i bring home oso do nothing to it de ma...haha...haiz..to hand in or not????to hand in or not????to hand in or not....haha..hmm but no one hand in sia..haiz..
but finally i go hand in lor...but stupid sia... the dropbox is empty de...aiyo...were my assm be lost not haha.....=p....stupid...hand in oso worry...dont hand in oso worry...y my ife got sooooooo many thgs to worry de ah...aiyo wat a life sia...hmm...but to day hand in the last assm le..ahahahahhahahahahaaa ...hahaha..happy sia...hmm...but hor TEST COMING LE!!!! stupid sia..y the sch wan kill me ah..can not let me rest de ma....aiyo...
hmm....this few days buzy till crazy....haha...now finally got time to out the photos le..haha...c le i oso laught sia...haiz..i should live in a happy life dde ma..but how come ah my life like full of worrysss ..
aiyo.............


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home