de colours that paints my simple life

Monday, August 14, 2006

plZx...let's all dont scold here hor!!!!!!

aiyo....tis few days only got time to write..but no time to go check it out on my ""tapxx box"" sia...
hmm..today finally got time to go c c it le....
haizxx...aiyo can you all plz dont come here to scold ppl ah...
some more all of you can u all dont spolidxx my blog not...haiz....
plzxx..... dont come here to scold ppl...kkkk ...!!!!!
haiz....make me so fun sia...haizzxxxx........
no wornder soooooo many of them dont wan write blog.....
cos ppl...were come here to interrupxx ur life sia...

a a...plzxxx hor...
i didt scold any one de hor...
we all one family hor....
is u all scold de hor...
dont come here to scold ppl hor...
if not hor...
actionsssssss were be taken de hor...
and hor....
plzz.hor...
dont come here to interrupxx my life hor...
my blog hor...
is for good ppl n gd fren to come de hor...
all those wanna come here to scold ppl de hor...
plzxxzxx go other place hor...
dont come here hor...
kkkk hor...!!!!!
dont hai me hor...
i m hor...
a person hor...
who hor...
wanna hor...
to live a new life de hor...
kk hor...
dont come to interrupxx my life hor...
dont force me hor...
i were take actionsszxxsss de hor.....

i juz wan peace can not ...!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home