de colours that paints my simple life

Monday, September 11, 2006

i dont like place de .....

haiz......................tims really fly la...
so fast comes monday le....haha
hmm...me fri, sat, sunday go work in coldstorage at northpoint as a promoter.....
stupid i hate tt place men!!!!!!!!!!!!
they r stupid de lor.....STUPID!!!!
I TELL U I REALLY HATE THEM HAIZ...
hmm...ya alotx of days nv go check my friendster n e-mail le ...
today go check, really got lotx of thgs to do ....haha......hmm./\..hha....
haiz....hope tt on nondat to friday, time can walk slowly....
as slow as possible .....
then i can rest rest ma....haha..
but at there i meeet some of e other promoter...
they all very good n kind to me....
they r e only one tt bright up my days there men....
really thanx alotx to them le..haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home