de colours that paints my simple life

Monday, September 17, 2007

---holiday post - 08 my early birthday--- thanx everyone


17 sept 07
morning wake up le n fall back to bed bed again..
haha..
too tired le sia...
hmm... thn force my self to wake up and put myself
infort of the computer..
cos got to do tt GEMs registration..
haha...
but too too too bad...
didt get into Customer Service .... ....
i actually got it le lor..
but hor i thk i abit slow la..
so other ppl take it le..
haiz...
thn take Entrepreneurship...
i thk i am going to die le..
haha....
.

.

.

.
any way...
actually 2day blog is to thanx all my sister for ytd... (16 sept)
haha...
thanx so so so so so much to

angie, xiu zhen n serene..

haha.....my 3 best sis for the birthday cake , card n gift...

haha....

thanx thanx for celebrating my bday for me in advances...

.

.
i was actually sleeping ..

thn in my dream i dream of thm thn..

suddenly..

someone wake me up..

n a bday cake juz pop out from no way infront of me...

haha...

thanxx so much sisthersssss...


haha..

thn me blur blur de...

still tot tt i am still in my dream...




force to take picture by serene..


with my half asleep face......

okok...
i make my wish ok..

i will do wat u said de serene..

but so sry gal i really forgert wat wish i haf wish..

may be did i wish tt i can go back to my bed bed...???



thanxxxxx everyone.....!!!!!!!!!! me n xiuzhen.....
serene force me to cake the cake this way...!!
the me who finally wakes up...
we......!!!!

my bday crad....so cute right..


like me hor....!!!!
my bday gift........thanx galsss....



my awardz...

thanx everyone!!!!! SobSob....
ok wan know wat it can do...

put all my dear ear ringss la..

haha.....

but plz asll the ear rings is my one de hor...

heeheeeee....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home