de colours that paints my simple life

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

27september.....

today is 27september...

sch reopen for 3 daxs le sia...haha.....ok ok lor...buit v.fast sia.....
haha.....monday i when crazy for the whole dax sia....
but got one teacher more crazy then me lor...
wat the hell...~!!!!!!!!
haha...
at night..me go install a dont know wat photoshop...
stupid sia.....my design for PROJECT COm....can not be open due to tt sia...
haiz...........

hmm...ytd lesson was ok ok ....
we when to the "apple computer" the lab...
so cool~!!!!!!
haha....
but at night when i open my thum.drive....inside hor empty sia...only got the thgs tt i do in the 'apple lab" sia......stupid...
hopes nothings like tt happen again........
haiz......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home