de colours that paints my simple life

Friday, March 13, 2009

the gal in this house is finally back..=D
as usual many thgs happens...happiness...sadness...memories....

ii would album them all up in my brain processor...
nn make them all part of my beautifully memories..
but dont blame me if one day ii forgot some parts of it..
coz ii may be be-coz there is not enough space in that small little hard disk...=p


thanks for the new pages of colours that uu all created and painted for me...haha..

and... as those sadness and shit..
ii would turn them into fertilizer tt helps me grow stronger...=)
((p.s: ii hope so la hor..=P))


haha...

okok...tt's the end..lOL..
ii am some how...errrr..lazy to blog...=p




hmm..today brought my baby ( my dear little laptop ) to acer to fix fix..
so hard to bear to see it goes away from my hand into another person's one..lOL..
ii miss my baby sia..!!..

baby baby whn rr uu coming back to me......lOL...


ii miss BABYYYYY...!!..



.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home